Monday, September 10, 2018

Dominican Matryoshka

Dominican Matryoshka drawing
Hello! Summer is winding down and I don't mind because I love autumn! I can't wait for the beautiful autumn leaves here in North Carolina. I hope all is well with you. I would like to introduce you to my newest drawing, a Dominican Matryoshka! Prints in a variety of sizes and a coloring sheet (a printable to download) are now available in my shop. While doing research for this drawing I came across many images on the web and saved them to a pinterest board. Merchandise featuring this new drawing such as postcards, note cards, tote bags, and phone cases are available in my zazzle shop. Other of my Caribbean culture matryoshka drawings you might be interested in are: Taino of Boriken Puerto Rico, Cuban, and Jamaican.
Ice Cream Cone Favor Boxes printable file
Also, new to my shop since my last blog post are Ice Cream Cone Favor Boxes, as a printable file for download (all four flavors included)! If you're wondering if I also have matryoshka boxes, yes I do! To see all my crafts and party favors please click here.

Peace,
Amy
AmyPerrotti.com
AmyPerrotti.etsy.com

No comments: