Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Matryoshka Makeovers

Pakistani Matryoshka

Spring is coming! Time to spruce up! It's time for Matryoshka makeovers. First off, my Pakistani Matryoshka has had a bit of a wardrobe change and is feeling beautiful!

Some of my other Matryoshka felt like it was time for a change too. My Irish Dancer now comes with black or light brown hair. My Serbian and Latvian now have brown or blond hair to choose from. My Scotswoman has had a day at the spa and her complexion is just glowing. My Portuguese has gone back to her darker natural hair color and brightened up her wardrobe with a new blue apron. My Laotian now has red and pink themed clothing to choose from. And last but not least, my Taiwanese Bride decided she is really a Chinese Bride at heart.

I would like to thank my cousin Robin and her daughter Meredith, my friend Tracy and all my art collectors for your suggestions, help and input.

Peace,
Amy
AmyPerrotti.etsy.com

No comments: